Training in Supplier Management
The purpose of our supplier management training is to provide the trainee with the skills and knowledgenecessary to enable the trainee to effectively apply quality tools &techniques to supplier management, for example supplier risk management, supplier qualification, approval and review, supplier service level management and tender preparation, etc.
All QMS Solutions trainings are tailored to the specific training needs of the learner given their specific role, responsibilities and training objectives. Training manuals are developed in consultation with the learner and / or client to ensure our trainings are practical, reflect your work environment and add real value in terms of outcomes. Training manuals and course content are based on industry best practice, applicable legislation / regulatory requirements and international ISO standards.
Trainings are delivered by Qualified trainers and experienced quality management consultants.
Topics covered include the following as appropriate to your training needs;
- Introduction to Supplier Management:
- Objectives of supplier management
- Supplier management planning
- Supplier management process activities
- Benefits of supplier management
- Process orientated Approach
- Criteria to consider when selecting suppliers
- Multiple Suppliers V’s Single Suppliers
- Ship to Stock Suppliers
- Just-in-Time Supply Management
- Assessment of Supplier Capability
- Supplier Audits
- Supplier Questionnaires
- Supplier Evaluations
- Supplier KPIsPerformance Reporting
- Supplier product/service verification / validation processes
- Continuous Improvement
- Service Quality Improvement
All learners are supplied with training manuals and supporting resources. Trainings are interactive whereby learners are encouraged using resources to participate and contribute their views and experience throughout the training. Training methodologies include the use of case studies, sample documentation / templates, and questionnaires.
Trainings may be delivered online via MS Teams or on-site at the leaners place of work.
The duration of the training course is subject to client specification and learner objectives. Minimum course duration is two days.
This two-day training is charged @ €1500 and €120 per participant thereafter. Minimum Daily Rates Apply
All learners are awarded a Certificate of Achievement on successful completion of the course.