Training in ISO 9001 Quality Management
Training in Quality Management
We offerone and two day introductory trainings to Quality Management and a five-day comprehensive training program in Quality Management. Our quality management training is applicable to all sectors.
Who should attend:
All programsare designed for industry professionals and / or those responsible for administering Quality Management within organisations. Trainingsare tailored to the specific needs of the learners at all levels of proficiency given their individual role, responsibilities, organisation, business and industry requirements.
For further information on our trainingprograms, please submit a brief outline of your specific training needs on our contact us page and we will reply to you with course specific details, schedules,costs etc.
Our quality management trainings are designed to provide the learner with the skills and knowledge necessary to enable the learner to effectively apply Quality Tools & Techniques and Quality Standards to their place of work.
All QMS Solutions trainings are tailored to the specific training needs of the learner given their specific roles, responsibilities and training objectives. Training manuals are developed in consultation with the learner and / or client to ensure our trainings are practical, reflect your work environment and add real value in terms of outcomes. Training manuals and course content are based on industry best practice, applicable legislation / regulatory requirements and international ISO standards.
Trainings are delivered by Qualified trainers and experienced quality management consultants.
Topics covered within our quality management modules may include the following as
appropriate to your training needs;
- Introduction to ISO 9001:2015
- Overview of the standard
- Structure and content of the standard
- Scope description and application
- Implementing a Quality Management System
- Maintaining a Quality Management System
- Individuals roles and responsibilities towards quality
- The Process Model Approach
- The Plan, Do Check Act cycle (PDCA cycle)
- Quality Tools and Techniques
- Poka Yoke
- Ishikawa diagrams (cause & effect)
- Pareto analysis
- Scatter diagrams (linear analysis)
- FDA Inspections / GAMP5 / ISO 13485:2016
- Calibration – metrology & testing
- Quality Costs (quality cost identification & systems)
- Total Quality Management principles,– EFQM Model for business excellence;
- Self assessments
- Key Process Indicators (KPI’s)
- Balance scorecards tools & techniques
- New Standards Development
- Quality Systems Audits
- Mentoring systems (On-The-Job training).
Training methodologies include the use of case studies, sample documentation /
templates, and questionnaires. All learners are supplied with training manuals and
supporting process documentation. Trainings are interactive in that learners are
encouraged through the use of the above resources to participate and therefore,
contribute their views and opinions based on their own experience.
The duration of the training course is subject to client specification and learner objectives. Minimum mandatory schedules apply – 1 day.
1 day training in Quality Management is charged @ €750 and €90 per participant thereafter. Minimum Daily Rates Apply
All learners are awarded a Certificate of Achievement on successful completion of the course.