Aerospace Quality Management, ISO Standards, ISO Certification Ireland
What is EN/AS 9100 EN 9120 and EN 9110?
The Standards apply to organisations operating within the Aviation industry. AS/EN 9100 standards were developed to assist organisations within the aviation industry to demonstrate conformance to industry standards requirements. To addresses chain of custody, traceability, control and availability of records.
Who does AS/EN 9100, EN 9120 and EN 9110 apply to?
EN 9110 applies to aviation repair centres.
EN 9100 applies to aviation manufacturing organisations.
EN 9120 applies to stockists and distributors. It helps ensure that they handle the materials properly and track the part from Original Equipment Manufacturer to customer. The standard is applicable for organisations that resell, distribute, and warehouse parts found in aircraft and other aerospace components:
- ASA – Aviation Suppliers Association.
- IDEA –Independent Distributors of Electronics Association.
- ERAI –Electronic Resellers Association International etc.
Benefits of AS / EN 9100, EN 9120 and EN 9110
- Certification to EN standards expands your market and improves your organisation.
- An opportunity for improved product quality, traceability and reduced risk.
- Aligns your company to the best practices of the aerospace industry.
- Demonstrates that you can deliver quality products and services to your customers.
- Elevates your quality management system to the global standard adopted by the aerospace industry.
- Expands your customer base to include global aviation companies.
QMS Solutions services
We provide full systems support at all stages of development. Services include:
- Completion of an initial assessment and gap analysis
- The preparation of all required systems documentation
Note: systems requirements may be addressed via digital / automated systems.
- Training and mentoring throughout systems development
- Completion of internal audit as a pre-requisite to certification
- Support with the completion of the annual management review as a pre-requisite to certification
Steps to Certification
QMS Solutions will complete the application for certification and liaise with the certification body to ensure a successful outcome.