Training in Food Safety (HACCP) & Hygiene Management
This Food Safety and Hygiene Management Training is intended to provide the learner with the skills and knowledge necessary to ensure they are aware of the hazards and associated risks involved within the food industry.
Food safety management trainings may be delivered via the framework of:
Who should attend:
Training Courses may be tailored to suit learners at all levels and functions within the food industry, from management to operations staff.
All QMS Solutions trainings are tailored to the specific training needs of the learner given their specific role, responsibilities, and training objectives. Training manuals are developed in consultation with the learner and / or client to ensure our trainings are practical, reflect your work environment and add real value in terms of outcomes. Training manuals and course content are based on industry best practice, applicable legislation / regulatory requirements and international ISO standards.
Trainings are delivered by Qualified trainers and experienced quality management consultants.
Topics covered within our Food Safety (HACCP) and Hygiene Management modules may include the following as appropriate to your training needs:
- Introduction to HACCP: Overview of the standard (ISO, BRC, IFS, Global Gap)
- Introduction to IS341:2007 and Food Safety Management Systems
- The application of HACCP as a Food Safety Management System
- Food Hazard Analysis & Risk Assessments
- Physical, Chemical and Biological Risks
- Pre-requisite Hygiene Controls
- Vulnerability and Threats Assessment and Critical Controls (VACCP/TACCP)
- Employers Roles, Responsibilities and Obligations towards Food Safety
- Employees Roles, Responsibilities and Obligations towards Food Safety
- Traceability & Recall systems
- Food Handling, Storage, Packaging, Preservation and Delivery
- Supplier Management
- Food Safety Audits
- Food Allergen Management
- Food Defence
- HACCP Documentation, Signage & Personal Protective Equipment
- HACCP and Personnel Hygiene Food Safety Legislation & Regulations
- Performance evaluation
- Internal audit
- Management review
All learners are supplied with training manuals and supporting resources. Trainings are interactive whereby learners are encouraged using resources to participate and contribute their views and experience throughout the training. Training methodologies include the use of case studies, sample documentation / templates, and questionnaires.
We offer 1 day HACCP refresher trainings, and 2 day introductory trainings and a more comprehensive 5 day management training.
The duration of the training course is subject to client specification and learner objectives. Minimum mandatory schedules apply – 1 day.
€250 development cost and €90 per participant thereafter. Minimum Daily Rates Apply.
All learners are awarded a Certificate of achievement on successful completion of the course.